Here is How To Use Google Maps Offline – In this post, i’m going to share How To Use Google Maps Offline : Google Maps is an awesome app developed by google to locate any destination on your android mobile .This map helps you to navigate to all over the world.It have all views like street view, Traffic view and Satellite view in it. This app works on internet and use your GPS to track your location. Now whenever we navigate through google maps it needs some fast internet connection to load all the direction and places. But sometime due to some network problems we are unable to access Google Maps in our android device. So in this post i will tell you the a method to Use Google Maps Offline. Many of you will think it is impossible ,But the method given it possible to save the google map for offline use.
How To Use Google Maps Offline 2015
Method To Save Google Maps For Offline Use :-
- Open your Google Mapapp in your android with internet connection on.
- Now Navigate to the loactionor area which you want to save for offline use.
- Make sure only the selected areawill be saved.
- Now selection optionfrom three dotted button at right top corner of your app Or by pressing left button of your android device.
- Now a square boxwill be appear on map.
- Now tapand select the are which you want to access offline.
- Now wait a while to activatethe option done or save.
- Now save the mapwith your desired name.
- It will now downloadthe complete map of selected area.
- Thats it now you can access Google Mapswithout your internet connection of a particular selected are.
By this your Google Map of selected area will get saved in your phone memory.
Trick To Access Google Maps Offline
- First open the Google Map appand hen sweep the option from left.
- Now click on Your Place.
- If your data connection is available, then you need to scroll downto the bottom.
- Find View alland manage.
- Otherwise without the data connection, it will be available at the top.
- There you will find your saved maps, Just tap it and navigatethrough it.
- Area to be selected must be not too large .
- The saved google maps data will get cleared after 30 Days.
- Accessing Locations will be slow as app is not connected to internet connection.
- Since no internet connection is there you will not be able to navigate through step by step navigation.
How To Use Google Maps Offline 2015 – By this method you can easily access the Google Maps and this will help you to navigate through different street either if you don’t have internet connection or some other network issue. This map is as longer as save in your mobile till you delete the map app or your saved data of the app. This awesome trick will work on all android phones. Although your google map data get saved in your internal memory and it can occupy your cache space. Leave a comment if you like the post.