We need -android device, Gmail to be installed and WhatsApp on the android device.
After the completion of the trial period, uninstall the WhatsApp.
- Go to newly installed Gmail and create new Gmail ID.
- Next go to Google play store.
- Press the settings icon and go to account setting option.
- Replace the older Gmail ID with new one.
- Sign into the WhatsApp account.
- After every year, you will have to apply this method again.
We need -Android device and WhatsApp installed in that device.
Sign into your WhatsApp account.
- Now click “Settings” then go to “Account settings”.
- Choose delete my account option and it will ask for your phone number.
- Enter your number and delete your account.
- Refresh your settings and create new account for WhatsApp as we do in previous steps.
- Go to settings and check the expiry date of the new WhatsApp.
- You can see the extended validity of your WhatsApp in your mobile device.
Keep visiting : spyboyblog.wordpress.com