For windows users we are here with a cool method for How To Remove Computer Virus Without Antivirus. Today Virus can enter in our computer through many ways like through Internet Browsing, From USB devices and also by installing some infected software. These viruses makes our computer run slow and also some of the dangerous viruses can steal our data. These viruses can also corrupts our operating system too. So better choice is to remove these viruses as soon as possible. There are different method toremove virus from a computer with any antivirus program. You just have to follow up some simple methods below to proceed.
How To Remove Computer Virus Without Antivirus
In this method we will discussing some ways, using them you can make your computer virus free and also your computer will run faster and perform better. So have a look on these methods below.
#1 Remove Computer Viruses Using Command Prompt
- Firs of all click on Start and type cmd.
- Now right click on cmd icon and select run as administrator.
- Now command prompt window will open, now select your drive which you want to remove virus.
- Let the drive be D.
- Now in cmd window type attrib -s -h /s /d *.* then press enter.
- Now type dir by this all your content will get displayed.
- Now if you notice and unusual file.exe and any of autorun.inf then rename it with the command(rename filename.extension newfilename)
- Thats it now you can access your drives without affecting from viruses.
#2 Disabling Suspecious Services In Task Manager
- First of all start task manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESCAPE and end all suspicious services under services section.
- There stop the explorer.exe also which will stop all desktop and only taskmanager will appear.
- Now from new task start msconfig.
- Now in msconfig box go to the service tab and then uncheck any suspicious or unwanted service that you can guess by thinking that did you have installed something related to that service or not.
- After that go to the startup tab there and check for service which look unknown
- Now check out the location of that service from where it is actually started and then you find location within startup tab under command it will show you the path of the file
- Now open command prompt and go to that location of the suspect file and change the attribute of the file as discussed in first method.
- And then simply delete the file from there.