TRICK TO SAVE YOUR TIME WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS
- Boot through Windows XP CD.
- After all the files are completely loaded, you get the option to select the partition. Select “c”.
- Now Format the partition, whether it is normal or quick with NTFS or FAT
- Once the formatting is completed, All the setup files required for installation are copied.Restart your system by pressing Enter.Now, here begins the Simple trick to save 10-15 minutes.
- After rebooting, you get a screen where it takes 40 minutes to complete or finalize the OS installation.
- Now, Press SHIFT + F10 Key -> This opens command prompt.
- Type “Taskmgr” and press enter. This will open Task Manager.
- Click the Process Tab, here we find a process Setup.exe. Right Click on Setup.exe and Set Priority -> Select High or Above Normal. Initially it will be Normal
Posted by Shubham ;)