Here is a very interesting trick to hide text inside your windows default text editor”Notepad” using command prompt, but this trick works only on NTFS file system.
1. Go to your command prompt Start–>Run and Type cmd
2. Type cd to move to C:\> drive or Type cd desktop to move to your desktop.
3. Type the below code in your command prompt
notepad file.txt: hidden
4. Write some data and save (Ctrl+s) the file.
5. Browse to the file location and Open file.txt you cannot see any data in the file.
6. To retrieve the hidden data open command prompt and type the same command.
Enjoy this cool trick it 100% Works.
Posted by Shubham ;)