1. Open cmd ( Type in Run option, the command ‘cmd’ or navigate to All Programs->Accessories-> Command Prompt)
2. In cmd,change the directory that you want. for example to change from your current drive to D drive (Type D:)
3. Type md \lpt1\\ and press enter, the folder now will be in your D:
4. If you try to delete or rename it, it will appear error message
See You can’t del this folder right with this method.you have to try our mehtod.
5. If you want to delete it just go to ‘cmd’, navigate to the directory and type rd \lpt1\\ and press Enter
Posted by Shubham ;)