Have you ever wondered to convert your desktop or laptop into that Kinect kind of thing you saw for those Microsoft consoles, well now you can give a pinch of that same thing to your mouse control by moving it using your body gestures.
Camera Mouse is an innovative tool that can easily move your mouse cursors by just using your body gesture’s it like tagging something and using your webcam to track that thing and when it moves it simply moves your mouse.
So you do not need any additional hardware setup to do this thing just a webcam installed will work perfect. Now what’s the use about this tool well as mentioned on their official websiteCameraMouse.org its really a good tool for people with some disabilities or for anyone having problem to navigate the mouse with their hands just fix a spot and you are ready to rock and roll.
This little tool even comes with bunch of settings you can tweak out for more awesome and comfortable experience. You can choose the clicking option that will allow you to click anything within in a time period, so everything is configurable using their settings panel.
So now just check out below steps on how to download this tool and use this on your PC or laptop and get an awesome wireless Kinect experience right away.
- Download CameraMouse [Link]
- Now extract the .zip package and you will get a .exe setup, double click it.
- Now just follow steps and install this software on your PC.
- Now you will get a green rectangle icon on your desktop double click it and you will have this tool running.
- Now you will see your webcam running and your face would be visible.
- Now just use your mouse to click on any part of your face or body to track.
- Now a green rectangle would be marked on that place.
- Now it will start moving as you move and now you will see your mouse moving as your part move’s that’s it.
- Now you can easily click on any part and enjoy mouse movements with gesture’s.
- Now to use click’s just open settings and under clicking Tick Mark it.
- Now choose settings and when ever you want a click just wait for that seconds and mouse will automatically click on that place.
So that’s it now you can easily use your body parts to get mouse movements, if you face any problem’s do comment below and if you like this post do share it with all your friends.
Posted by Shubham ;)