today we will be posting another awesome trick that you can use to create a Wi-Fi hotspot by just using your Notepad, so its really simple and it works fine.
Well now we will be creating simple .bat commands that you can use to start and stop your Wi-Fi Hotspot. You can change the SSID and even secure it using the KEY. So now lets get started on how its actually done.
- Open Notepad and type paste below code into it.netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=FreeWIFIkey=12345
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
- Now you can change the SSID by changing code in blue color and you can change the security code in red color.
- Now make sure to save this file asStart.bat and its done.
- Now create another new Notepad file and paste below code into it.netsh wlan stop hostednetwork
- Save this file as Stop.bat and your Wi-Fi Hotspot stopping process is up.
- So now when ever you want to start the Wi-Fi Hotspot simply double click the Star.bat file and your Wi-Fi hotspot will start to broadcast.
- As soon as you are done you can double click the Stop.bat file and your broadcast will be stopped.
So guys now you know how easy it is to start and stop a Wi-Fi Hotspot, so create one now and do comment if you find any problem using this easy trick.
Posted by Shubham ;)