If you have to send some confidental information like credit card numbers,Bank details etc it may not be secure to send it without any encryption and password protection.Hackers can use sniffers to intercept your email messages or they can retrieve the data after hacking email accounts.To protect yourself from such situations you can use Lockibin which provides password protection and AES-256 bit encryption to your emails.
How to Send Password Protected Email Messages:
- Click here to go LockBin online service.
- Fill the form with your desired password.
- In the text filled write your message. You can also attach a file if you want.
- After this, click on Submit button.
- Now your password protected mail will be sent. (Receiver will only get a link to your password protected and encrypted email)
- When receiver clicks on that link it will prompt to enter the password otherwise it will not be open.
That’s it! But you have to send password to your friend which can be sent on Mobile number or you can send a normal Email for it.The password protected email is stored in lockbin server itself.
Posted by Shubham ;)