Hi, In this article we will discuss about converting a webpage into a PDF file. A PDF file is easy to use and read, hence converting a webpage into PDF will help in easy accessibility and will save time. You can read your articles offline after the conversion.
How To Save a Web Page To PDF File ?
1. Open any browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) on your PC or MAC.
2. Then go to the web page or website that you want to convert .
3. Now press Ctrl+P on Windows PC or Command+P if you are on a Mac to Open the the Print dialog on Chrome Browser (or go to Settings and click on Print).
4. Now Change the destination to “Save As PDF” and hit the save button.
5. The current web page will instantly be downloaded as a PDF document.
If you follow the given steps correctly, then you can also convert those webpages into PDF format within minutes.
Posted by Shubham ;)
Its working. Thank you.
I am not able to download your app