Have you ever dreamed of becoming a SPY with superhuman skills. Ha-ha we have all dreamed of such things. Well, his article will not make you a real spy. Nether it will convert you into a superhuman. But it will be cool if you can show some spy skills to your buddies. In this Tutorial, we will share some google hacking commands to Hack Public Security Camera. Just follow the given steps carefully. And keep in mind to follow this tutorial with your own risk. Because who knows what you can see in those spy cams.
Live Public Security Camera:-
Step 1: Go to Google! http://www.google.com
Step 2: Enter one of the following lines: (Note, Do not enter the whole lot, that won’t work!)
* intitle:”Live View / – AXIS
* inurl:axis-cgi/mjpg (motion-JPEG) (disconnected)
* intitle:”live view” intitle:axis
* allintitle:”Network Camera NetworkCamera” (disconnected)
* intitle:axis intitle:”video server”
* intitle:liveapplet inurl:LvAppl
* intitle:”EvoCam” inurl:”webcam.html”
* intitle:”Live NetSnap Cam-Server feed”
* intitle:”Live View / – AXIS”
* intitle:”Live View / – AXIS 206M”
* intitle:”Live View / – AXIS 206W”
* intitle:”Live View / – AXIS 210?
* inurl:indexFrame.shtml Axis
* inurl:”MultiCameraFrame?Mode=Motion” (disconnected)
* intitle:start inurl:cgistart
* intitle:”WJ-NT104 Main Page”
* intitle:snc-z20 inurl:home/
* intitle:snc-cs3 inurl:home/
* intitle:snc-rz30 inurl:home/
* intitle:”sony network camera snc-p1?
* intitle:”sony network camera snc-m1?
* site:.viewnetcam.com -www.viewnetcam.com
* intitle:”Toshiba Network Camera” user login
* intitle:”netcam live image” (disconnected)
* intitle:”i-Catcher Console – Web Monitor”
(Note: Its easier to Hack Public Security Camera with google search method)
Step 3: Find a website like this: http://126.96.36.199/CgiStart?page=Single&Language=0
Step 4: Open an link from that…and go on to Hack Public Security Camera.
We hope that you might have hacked a camera or two by now. Keep on trying some new stuffs. If you are facing any problems, then feel free to comment below.
Posted by Shubham ;)