In this post you are about to learn How to ROOT just any Android phone or Tablet Just by flashing SuperSU using TWRP Recovery. Here we will be sharing all the necessary steps to flash SuperSu On An Android device using a TWRP recovery.
WHAT IS SUPERSU AND HOW DOES IT HELPS IN GETTING ROOT ACCESS ON ANDROID DEVICE?
SuperSU is an Android Recovery flashable zip file developed by developer ChainFire. You can think of this as a magic package that works on just every Android device. this basically contains a “su” binary which allows the root access on an Android phone. A recovery has full access to add or modify the system content of an Android Operating system and hence this SuperSu package is able to give your Android the power of ROOT access.
How to Install TWRP Recovery
ou can download TWRP recovery for your device from TeamWin’s official repository for the recovery. And in case you don’t find your device listed there, do a search for it on our website once. We cover both official and unofficial TWRP builds from various Android community forums such as XDA on a regular basis. So you might find an unofficial TWRP build for your device on our site.
Note: Make sure to get the .tar file of TWRP recovery for your Samsung device to be able to flash/install using Odin.
DOWNLOADS FOR THIS SUPERSU ROOT GUIDE:
Step By Step Guide.
- Download and copy the SuperSU zip file on your Android device. (Download from the downloads section)
- Now Boot your Android device into TWRP recovery.
- Then Just Select Install from TWRP home screen, then select the SuperSU on your Android and flash the SuperSU by Sliding the Swipe to Confirm Flash on TWRP screen.
- Wait for TWRP to flash the SuperSU completely. Once the flashing is done just reboot your device.
- Done!!! Your Android device is now rooted.
Here is a screenshot how to flash the SuperSU via TWRP:
if you have any concerns or any difficulties on this guide then feel free to place a reply on this thread to get instant help.
Posted by Shubham ;)