The tool hosts a fake website which uses an iframe to display a legit website and, if the target allows it, it will fetch the location of the target alongwith…
- Gps location(latitude and longitude)
- IP Address
- Device Information
Using this tool, you can find out what information a malicious website can gather about you and your devices and why you shouldn’t click on random links or grant permissions like Location to them.
Once location permission is granted, accurate location information is recieved to within 20 to 30 meters of the user’s location.
- Geographic location based on IP address is NOT accurate and does not provide the location of the target. Instead, it provides the approximate location of the ISP (Internet service provider)
git clone https://github.com/spyboy-productions/r4ven.git
enter your discord webhook url (set up a channel in your discord server with webhook integration)
📍 Track info data will be sent to your discord webhook channel.
- why discord webhook? Conveniently, you will receive a notification when someone clicks on the link.
- open file
index.htmlon line 12 and replace the
srcin the iframe. (Note: not every website support iframe)
- For ngrok port forward type: ngrok http 8000
- For ssh port forwarding type: ssh -R 80:localhost:8000 ssh.localhost.run
Tool Github Repo: https://github.com/spyboy-productions/r4ven
if having an issue reach us on our Discord server for chat/help
Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/ZChEmMwE8d
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)