How To Repair Corrupted Memory Card/USB Hard Drive
Today in this computer world everything is base on data transfer that you made through the portable memory storage device that are memory card, pen drives and Hard drive. But sometimes due to some viruses and improper ejection of these drives lead to corruption of these drives. And in that case, windows does not properly format. And no data get a copy and paste in that drive. So to resolve this issue we are here with a trick for How To Repair Corrupted Memory Card/USB Hard Drive. By this method, you can easily repair your drive and can use it.
This method is based on a simple command prompt trick that will forcibly format your external drive and then after that, you can use it. But first, note that this will delete your all files from USB Pendrive and if you have any of important data in then use the recovery tool to restore these data before implementing this method. So just follow the simple steps that I have discussed below
- First, insert Memory Card/USB Hard Drive with your computer through your USB port and remove all other drives if you have connected.
- Now open my computer and note down the drive letter of your USB or memory card.
- Now click on start and then type cmd and then press enter.
- Now type DISKPART in command prompt and pop up might appears asking for permission, click on ok.
- Now type list disk there and you will see all the disk will get listed there.
- Now there you will see your external drive, note down its disk number.
- Now type select disk disk_number (for exp select disk 4) and press enter.
- Now type clean and press enter.
- Now type create partition primary and then press enter.
- Now type active and press enter.
- Now enter the command select partition 1.
- Now type format fs=fat32 and press enter.
- That’s it will take some time and after that, your drive will get successfully format and become ready to use.
Posted by Shubham ;)