Learn How To Bypass Apps Root Detection In Android: After rooting android there must be some apps that won’t work as they detect root on your android and due to certain security reasons then you need a perfect solution and we are here with the same.
If you have rooted your android device then you must be very happy of trying lots of cool tweaks but sometimes when you try some of the trusted apps then you might be getting error while installation or using them as they state that your device is rooted. This is because there are some apps that are such designed to not work in rooted android devices. And at that time user is not able to install those apps. But don’t worry we are here to sort this out. As the method that we are going to discuss right here will help you to run all those apps on your android even if its rooted. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Bypass Apps Root Detection In Android
The method is very easy and in this you will have to just disallow apps to read the root detection from your rooted device and if that is done, there will be no error regarding their installation and using them. And for that you just need to follow some simple steps discussed below.
Steps To Bypass Apps Root Detection In Android:
1. In your rooted android device you need have to install the Xposed installer on your android and that’s quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
2. Now after having Xposed framework on your android the only thing you need is the Xposed module that RootCloak the app that will allow you to run Apps on your rooted android.
3. Now install the app in your device and then enable this app in your Xposed installer.
4. Now you just need is to simply reboot your android device, this must be done to proper working of these modules in your device.
5. Now open the rootclock app in your device and go to RootClock settings.
6. Now you need to add the app to the section to which you need to hide the root access, that you can do by clicking on Add/Remove Apps and then +button and then choosing all the applications from the list, which are being not getting installed on your rooted android.
7. Now simply exit from the settings of the app.
8. That’s it you are done now all the apps will work perfectly on your rooted android.
Use the above discussed method and it will hide root from the the app that might not be working on rooted android and all the apps will start working on your rooted android.
Posted by Shubham ;)